Friday, June 25, 2010

Solange Is Doin the Damn Thing!


I am in love with what Solange has been doing with herself lately. Her hair is so fly. The makeup is bananas with the bright matte lipsticks. And the clothes - crazy hot. I definetly see her now. She really seems to be coming into her own whereas before, to me she was just Beyonce's younger sister and I never really got a true sense of her as her own person. And to think, its a natural style that has her looking so fabulous. She is definetly one of my style inspirations. And I also see she's been djing lately, which I plan to get into when I find the time. Soon, though, very soon. Can't wait to hear what the new album sounds like! Check out a couple of my favorite pics from her site My Damn Blog





































No comments:

Post a Comment