Saturday, October 30, 2010

Practice leads to perfect

So I'm still doing some experimenting with my hair. I like the wash-n-go look but with fall here and wanting my hair to grow back out, I will need to switch it up soon. As soon as I figure it out, I'll let you guys know. This is what I did last weekend...

1)First, my hair was feeling a little dry so I pre-poo'd with coconut oil. (I basically sprayed my hair damp w/ water and then applied coconut oil. Sat under dryer w/plastic cap for about 10 mins.

2)I rinsed, then washed w/ Giovanni's 50/50 shampoo(review coming soon!)

3)Deep conditioned under dryer for about 20 mins. w/ Taliah Waajid Enhancing Herbal Conditioner

4)Applied Kinky Curly Knot Today as leave-in

5)Re-wet hair w/ spray bottle and put in my beloved Kinky Curly Curling Custard. Some pics below..


                                                        Wet Hair







                                                         Dry Hair...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment