Saturday, November 6, 2010

There Are No Stupid Questions. Ever.

.For some strange reason, this memory ran across my mind today. Some time back (years ago), I was out on a date with a very handsome guy, having a great time. I'm talking great conversation, he planned the whole day and took me to some new places (I love being introduced to new things). So, basically I'm like, ok, great, let's do this again, this may be someone I want to get to now better, yada, yada, yada. Well, later on in the date we are talking and I decide to ask him this question. I go "So, have you ever had a homosexual experience?" And he goes, "Noo...but if I ever did it would be with my roomate 'cause he's just such a great guy and..."  Say Whaaat?! 
Needless to say, pretty much after "noo, but" it was a wrap! And the crazy thing is, he went on for a couple of minutes talking about his rommate's attributes and why he'd be the perfect choice. I ended the date, politely excused myself and just laughed to myself the whole way home( I always drive myself the first few dates). And I shared that to say, ladies There are no stupid questions, EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment